Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is AMAZING!!!!!

So a friend showed me this song this weekend and I totally fell in love it :) It really has started something within my group of friends, we are all realizing how beautiful we really are, no matter what we look like. I really think that every girl needs to hear this and really believe it in her heart. My favorite part is this :

So turn around you're not too far
To back away be who you are
To change your path go another way
It's not too late you can be saved
If you feel depressed with past regrets
The shameful nights hope to forget
Can disappear they can all be washed away
By the one who's strong can right your wrongs
Can rid your fears dry all your tears
And change the way you look at this big world
He will take your dark distorted view
And with His light He will show you truth
And again you'll see through the eyes of a little girl

I just love that. It is so, so true!!! So, I would challenge you to email this video to all your friends and family who are girls, no matter what age. I really feel like God has spoken to me thru this and I pray that he will speak to many more as well.

<3
Haley
Psalm 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment