Saturday, January 29, 2011

My parents...

I absolutely love how my parents and I are best friends! I was watchin a movie tonight with my Daddy, and I felt like I was watching a movie with any of my friends. Then, he and I jumped on Mom in her bed and we all started laughing and just being crazy us. I LOVE THAT! They are so wonderful to me, and even though we can get into fights, its generally about pretty stupid stuff. They are so funny and so sweet and they guide me through the trials of life with such grace and love, it astounds me. Thank you Lord for my parents!!! Mom and Daddy, I love you, I love you, I love you! Thank you for being the two most important and amazing people in my life!
<3
Haley
Psalm 17:6

1 comment:

  1. We love you so much Haley and are very proud of you. We see God working in your life and can't wait to see what paths He has in store for you! You inspire us with your love for Jesus! Keep up the good posts!

    ReplyDelete