Friday, January 28, 2011

Just some thoughts...

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've had midterms and then the whole family got the flu :P yuck! But, everything hopefully will start to slow down and I can post more.

Ya know, I was talkin with a friend of mine today and it made me sad but happy too. She has been in a relationship with a non-christian who does drugs and when she told me I just cried. My heart was hurting for her, because I knew how quickly she could stray from the Lord's path. I love her very much, even though we're not super close and I just didn't wanna see her get hurt. She told me today that they broke up, even though she says she still loves him. Its funny how high schoolers fall in "love" over and over again, but normally don't end up with any of the guys they dated. Anywho, I am praising God over here, thankful that she is out of that relationship. When she first told me a couple of months ago, it really rocked my world. I am young and naive and have never had to deal with anything like that. I started praying so hard, I don't think I have prayed like that in a long time. God has answered, just like he always does. I am just so grateful, and am now praying that she will continue to go down a better path. If y'all could pray for her too, I would be so super grateful!

Love,
Haley
Psalm 17:6

No comments:

Post a Comment